Why You Attract Rubbish In Your Life

 


WHY YOU ATTRACT RUBBISH IN YOUR LIFE

Written By Folashade Ajoke

What do you understand by mindset?

Why you attract and allow Rubbish to settle into your life is because of your mindset.


Even if you are the most beautiful and intelligent lady in the world, if you have the wrong mindset forget it.


I saw a movie with some ladies few weeks back. You know this our normal nollywood movie concept where the lady is 35 and still unmarried thing.


Finally she got a man to propose to her after peer pressure, societal pressure and pressure from parents. 


Few weeks to their wedding she found out the husband is GAY. And I said to one of the ladies that if it was me I would call off the wedding. Then she looked at me in astonishment and said to me.....


No one is having it good, they are all just covering it up, and she asked if it were to be my friend would I have told her to call it off? I  was like hello... 

I said "if it was me" so why can't I say the same thing to my friend.


I'm beginning to wonder why so many ladies have bad marriages and why so many marriages fall apart so soon. With that kind of mindset I bet that's the kind of partner she  will attract. 


She never believes she will get the right person if she actually has a right mindset.


Also browse other related article, that's life changing ones, hit any of the link below 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities