9 Things that can get a woman upset and threaten to kill her husband.


Image result for photo of a woman fighting her husband
      By Michael C.Onah
 It really happening life not a say story without prove, while a lady stab her husband to dead because he had flirt around with a lady at the bar one night when he arrived late home. You can imagine most times guys brought whole of this mess to themselves and they faced it to an end. But for the woman that shouldn’t make you move on that expensive way, there are better ways handling such case in life. Let discus ways they threaten killing them.
                                         ****
1 Staying late at night

               Image result for photo of a guy coming back late night alone
It didn’t just strike a balance the guy is doing something funny or probably cheating on her with another girl behind closed door, could you ever thought as a lady he might have had a hectic day after work and he decides  go somewhere like an eatery joint or spending quality time with his colleges  at the bar? It should ring in your ears first not jumped into conclusion yet; you’re just been too fast take it easy and understand him. Could it be it your first time ever since you get married to her staying late at night and that’s the reason why she can harbor this thought in her mind.
Relationship is not by force but by choice
Some women are just been too sensitive and when the whole thing begins they start over reacting instead of to remain calm to figure out things well and. Let me quickly brief you this life story,
A guy hanged around with his first new girl friend keeping his wife so bored at home after all flirting and had quality times at theTifani garden together, then on every one dispatch to his or her destination late at night.Immediately he had drove in into the compound while  the gate man had banged the gate on key and lock; he sluggishly walked into the veranda tend opening the door in into the pallor while the long waiting woman had stunned  on him at his neck-tie as if she knew who just walked in.
‘What’s the problem? The man asked so tired.
‘Nothing’, she replied
‘So leave my tie’.
‘Baby what kept you so long till 1 pm first attempt ever we had got married?’
‘I thought you want to fight me’.
‘I intend to but I forced my self-remained calm, so tell me.’
‘I had enough clients in my office after that I decide to move out with them to a nearby restaurant and took something very refreshing’. He said.
‘I hope you’re not too satisfied because your food is on the dining table’, she had menaced.
‘Not really I go eat’.
‘I help you with your briefcase into the bed room’, she said and collected it while both walked upstairs.
Would you have learned something from this short story? He did flirt in the time in marriage but the woman believed in his story and never too got upset his arrival late at night. She understood. Some women are not that type of a person it might be suspicious his late arrival, but she wants to hear he’s flirting around with ladies outside. You insisted now tell me, how possible will that be if he tells you the gospel truth? Of course he’s not a kid, so give him more chance or time but don’t track on him. Quite sure some men flirt around no ten doubt about it some women are sure their husbands does that and they deserve it the insults they’ve got from their wives may be it can make them change their minds.

2 Coming back with used condoms


         Image result for photo of use condoms on ladies
I’ve watched a nolly hood movie some time back, where a guy visited his girlfriend and after all the push and  Hmmm they’ve done for like thirty minutes, they lady have had asses to his pocket and put the balloon inside... When he drove off, the girl had to put a call across to the woman that her husband has a condom in his pocket, she hung the phone to no further explanation even when the woman tried calling back she didn’t pick her calls. When he returned home his wife had burst on him although she was sitting right on a wheel chair while she tried standing the pains in her kneels would not let her.
‘I thought you loved me, I never knew you’re such a callous husband. Look at what you brought home, how many times have you done this to me ever since I sustained an accident? Only give me flimsy reasons on bed while you had turned back on me to sleep’. She had cried and couldn’t just stop.
‘Baby am sorry, am not just myself again, okay fine I promise tomorrow we will do it at a length’.
‘Stop it! Not me, go meet her as for me I’m done with the marriage’, she said and rolled the wheel away to the kitchen, and he had followed her begging.
    It immaturity and unwise a man coming back home with a used condom in his pocket, of what reason doing so? Do you want to jeopardize your marriage just like that man did I just then explained in the book? Some men are very much careful while flirting  because some ladies only have intention to spoil their marriage they  have built when they come in contact with them.
3 Keeping another woman outside



Image result for photo of a guy coming back late night
This is where the whole burden stays, keeping in a corner and servicing her when necessary, what did you see in her that makes you gripe her so tight? Of what value to you? As I’m concern she’s the best. What beauty? She’s an angel. What cooking? Your wife does the best intercontinental dish you can ever think of. In satisfaction in bed? Of course most time you will be the one begging it enough. So why are you after the beach outside not your wife? All these questions I’ve posed on the men, go tight corner and think about it. Look it takes years building a solid home and it takes just mere micro-second spoil the whole things you’ve built over the years. A lot of marriages in the beginning it was going heart of gold not until the man had shifted one side everything had stumbled.
 Some ladies are the devils we cast and lose all the times, you know his married and you want him to be your guy, you want him to passed by your house and say hello to you after work. She’s just be friend simply because of something she wants to gain or gaining in his life she’s just a gold-digger.
 He’s having an affair outside the home Mr. Leonard not until his wife notice a strange movement and some hidden calls he does lately at night most a times.
‘After I’ve gave you my whole heart, this is how you paid back?’
‘Baby I’m sorry’.
‘I caught you both this evening kissing. I knew something is wrong and you’ve changed’.
‘Baby here me out…’
‘Don’t touch me. I’ll tell your parents about it,’
‘Oh no don’t do this to me’.
‘Get your hands off me’.
In the begging it sweet but at the end it will be bitter and devastating, so remain chesty your marriage and  home.
4 Bad associates 



Image result for photo of a guy with bad friends

I’ve always told my husband, he  should stay a hell away from dread company but he wouldn't listen to me and, now look at what he has caused himself?
                A woman shared with a professor in counseling unit at his office about her problem at garki to be precise area 11 Chamcity.
‘It them, they keep forcing me all the time to join their secret group but I’ve always dispute their hurts words on me and not until one night my phone rang on my dining table I picked and it was one of their group lamenting and pleading with me I should come carry his epileptic sister to the hospital at 11 pm. And finally I realized it a set up on me; they beat me up like black and white when I got there’, he said groaning in pains the man.
A few marriages have gone doomed earnestly because of this bad stuff. A married man can be responsible too well to his wife  but as soon as he belong he changed everything about him. I’ll teach you this few things what bad associates can cause.

-Humanizing
-Belong to cult
-Staying late elsewhere not your matrimonial home
-Cheating on your spouse you don’t suppose to. All these I just then mentioned boils down on keeping bad companies.
I’ve  dinned with them so I know how influential they are, just keep off because it will do you no good.
5 Drink to stupor


   Image result for photo of a guy drink to stupor
‘I’ve never knew he’s a drunkard not until after our marriage precisely twenty-one-day, I can see it is through his facial look. Just one night he had come back home and he knocked at the door, I hurriedly opened because I’ve missed him terribly, suddenly he grasped on me I thought it a foreplay or something not until I noticed he’s drunk smelling like a soured liquid milk that last for ten-month so on kept; I had to forced myself off his arms I ran to rest room to spite out and so I joined my kids cooking in the kitchen, he slept on the cushion the night’.MRS. Gary nagged seriously to her councilor at wuse-two to be precised barnez plaza.
Drink moderately not to destruction or start misbehaving; people will call you names if such happened, yourself esteem and prestige is gone.
6 Telling her lies

 ‘I’ve never knew he’s a drunkard not until after our marriage precisely twenty-one-day, I can see it is through his facial look. Just one night he had come back home and he knocked at the door, I hurriedly opened because I’ve missed him terribly, suddenly he grasped on me I thought it a foreplay or something not until I noticed he’s drunk smelling like a soured liquid milk that last for ten-month so on kept; I had to forced myself off his arms I ran to rest room to spite out and so I joined my kids cooking in the kitchen, he slept on the cushion the night’.MRS. Gary nagged seriously to her councilor at wuse-two to be precised barnez plaza.
Drink moderately not to destruction or start misbehaving; people will call you names if such happened, yourself esteem and prestige is gone.
6 Telling her lies

             Image result for photo of a guy telling his girl a lie
She’s beginning to notice some treads In you unlike before you’re truthful, don’t let her change her mind towards you because if she do, it’s going to be rare to start afresh believing in you again.
Have I lied to you before? Yes. But it ought to change, I mean say the truth she won’t hurt you. You might think if you tell her the truth she will be furious with you, not really. Good women don’t do that in fact they loved you most if you say the gospel truth she’s trusting in you and your words in total.
7 Weak in sex


        Image result for photo of  guy weak n sex
A lot of marriages have grumbled because of the thing. Their sexual life is nothing to write home about, the man can’t perform well his primary duty on the bed; she complained bitterly like:
 ‘You don’t even last well with me again, you just play a five minute and you said:
‘You’re tired next time.’
‘I’m seek and tired you’, she shout on her lungs feeling like beating him up.
Sexing a woman makes her fell happy, she then believed in you you’re strong enough anytime we retire to bed. Please toughen up guys just do it well or better still seek for solution about it.
8 Unfulfilled promises


  Image result for photo of a guy unfillled promise to a girl
It flattering their whole  strength, you promised her for something while you’re out for work and she hopefully depends on it that you’ll come back with it may be something happened and you couldn’t make it. Bet me she’ll get seriously upset with you, you’re not going to have good rest all the night nagging on your head you might decides to come down up stairs for a rest and she’ll follow you with her trouble. The only way to escape this is always try to fulfill every dime promise you’ve made on her because you’re in-depth, so do it fast.
9 Going to club-


    Image result for photo of a guy with bad company dancing
Matured minds don’t tend to visit clubs, it only meant for immature folk. I’ve always say this to my students; when you visit a clubbing center, it what your eyes don’t suppose to see you’ll see, it what your ears don’t suppose to hear you’ll, it what your mouth don’t suppose to talk you’ll and it what your hands don’t suppose to touch you’ll; that life style is bad. As a matured person you have claimed, why don’t you do the clubbing with your family at home? Or don’t you think it’s the best?  Must you go out alone? Or with your friends? Don’t you think your wife is the best? There are most special thing to you in life, losing them is losing your life. Clubbing is meant for immature minds not mature folk.
(Be curious about this site because many packages of sweet information are coming; check on daily post any new update)
By Michael C. Onah.(author)
Gmail:OnahMichael99@gmail.com
Twitter: Michael C. Onah blog spot
Facebook:Michaelonah blog spot
cBAYLandonline.blogspot.com



Comments

what can of man or woman you want to marry?
be explicit your word please, let's go...

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities