Sex before marriage is prohibited.

                   
            
By Michael C.Onah

My guy is always disturbing me and i'm done with him.
 God almighty ordained marriage. He said it is not good for a man to stay alone. while he formed the first man on earth Adam out from the dust on the ground there after some days he  collected some ribs off his and provided a help person  called Eve whom will be of support  to his ministry at garden Eden and begin providing new lay out.
          6 dialects for stick love

There is this hotspot built in us by God is just there naturally, what meaning here? Feelings for the opposite sex, it inevitable. A man or a woman without feelings for opposite sex is not worth living, it dead body rather. But God had put in us something self-temperance in other words self-control, it will be always there while the feels arouse. Sometimes it beyond control like when it starts it often overwhelming and most time when the opportunity is been presented  they do it with or without durex or condom; the vagina and the penis will be so active waiting to put in doing the stuff. And that’s why most guys regret after had done the exercise without durex and subsequent times a phone will ring on the table and guess what the news;
Image result for a photo of a guy making call angrilyImage result for a photo of a lady making call angrily
Don't call me again!                  Why?
‘Baby I’m one month in pregnant’, she had uttered softly. It sounds like a bonny movie, he say this way:
‘Haha what did you say?’
‘I say I’m pregnant for you’, she replied audibly.
‘Hmm’. Some might denial it and replied this way.
‘So what do you want me to do?’
‘How do you mean’, she said.
‘I mean I’m not responsible…’
              Public Sex Pics
What!’
‘Yea. Why won’t you go back to whosoever that impregnated you‘ and tell him. As for me I don’t hell no you, my name is chi-boy and not Emeka, ok? Now hang the call this minute or I do it myself’, he said.
‘Baby it me, remember we did all together last month and this fruit came up. Please save me’, she said tearfully.
‘Oooo, ok good bye.’ He had hung the call.
Who will I Marry, my girl friend or my girl's friend
May be she had succeeded aborting the innocent child safe and nothing happens to her again, she might termed Emeka an ass or swore in God’s name nothing good will come out from his life. That’s the end of the relationship.

               OR
Let see this second phase : maybe she had succeeded aborting the baby and survived it without the guy’s consent and after some days of the deeds she decides to relate to her boyfriend. She said this way:
‘Baby the last exercise we had two month back I carried your baby but don’t worry I’ve rid the nonsense out…’
‘What! Why do you have to behave such callous? Is against the law you know.’ He had burst on her on his cell-Motorola phone.
‘Baby I know but it for the sake of our future’,
‘What future? You killed my son and you say is for our future, what’s future here without my baby, I detest you you know, get off the phone,’ he grew more anger.
‘Baby it me, Stella’.

‘So… in your life don’t call this number again. He had shut down his phone. same here some will be happy after the news, it’s because not to intend putting them into trouble.

Let’s briefly see what’s sex all about or sex definition, you might hurriedly  before me  give  a thousand terms of what sex means. I say sex simply means; two opposite person come together with their thing  to do something for child making or for pleasure sake. It highly condemn-able and religiously forbidden for unmarried person should indulge him or herself into sex life, you might found it very fun but in God’s eyes he will judge you for that. A lot of folk will say I taste, tasting what? The forbidden fruit. Same here, I’ll always confront some of my casual friends when they say; I want to taste her first if she’s ok or not before marriage.
‘I asked curiously meaning ok or not?’
They replied to me gladly:
 ‘If it’s ok for me we form our complete union In marriage in that case if she then agree marry me because there are ladies who are too hock-sale-sex, they don’t like marriage but keep on sexing from one man to another like dogs. I let her go after done and hang with another baby. Let say after tasting her I got nothing I’ll  bloody let her go her way or still continue the exercise with her until I found the right person’.

‘I’m not yet satisfy with your words, what really ok for you you’ll always found in her?’ I’ve asked that interesting question. 

‘Busty breast, the back yard most bounce enough for me, the vagina most be two inch deep enough for me or not so I go my way after first tasting.’ He explained.’
I replied:
 ‘so if she doesn’t have all these you just then mentioned, you change another rapper’.
‘Bye…’
A set  of folk will say I taste so if she’s a virgin or not. If I be the first guy that enter and break the thing then she wins no compromise.
I’ll always ask because I learn asking things I don’t know and when I had known I’ll use it to teach the world. I asked so inquisitively:
‘How do you mean first breaking virginity and marry her?’
He had shared with me his resent practice:

Nice strategic way to make her feel back a woman
 ‘The girl I dated and sex with but she lied to me before I enter that she’s  a virgin not until we retired to bed the night and we started pulling pulling ha! ha! I realized she’s not what she claimed to be in the beginning, I chased her out of my bed room if not it was dark I’d sent her away. And now the current lady I date i happens to be the first that enter and break it, in two week time I will take her to my parents’.
I’m not disputing sex or said sex is bad something, but at what time doing it? Are you married? Or not? If you’re a type that so much hunger for sex all day then go marry as fast as possible you can sex with your wife.

Comments

i've always meet some guys say sex before marriage is good, why?
i've always wanted to.... but no until i settle with my wife. what about you; just share with me your hints
what can you say about this book?
ARE you in an item with someone? and most times you get bored'
simply text us

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities