3 Things I Wished I Started Doing Early Enough As An Entrepreneur To Make Money Online



 3 THINGS I WISHED I STARTED DOING EARLY ENOUGH AS AN ENTREPRENEUR TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 

Written By Godstime Efeni,

Book Project Consultant, Online Marketing Strategist, Clarity Coach, Sell Your Brain and Profit Trainer and Workshop Facilitator


2016 my journey into entrepreneurship began and till now I thank God that bold step was taken. However, there were ups and down which shaped me into who I am today.

Sometimes you won't appreciate the success of an entrepreneur until you go back to history and read about his story.

I have done a lot of things including MISTAKES which of course I am grateful they were made. Seeing the areas where improvement have been made intentionally gives me the peace of mind that MISTAKES are tools for either rebuilding your story or destroying your future.

The choice is yours to make.

When we hear making money online, what comes to your mind are disorganized information scattered around YouTube, Google, Facebook and so on. Do you know why?

Everyone is sharing their opinion and sometimes you can become overwhelmed that you don't know which to FOCUS on.

The first thing I WISHED I did early enough as an entrepreneur who wants to not just impact lives but also make money is;

FINDING A SPECIFIC DEMANDING PROBLEM TO SOLVE

This is something I see many upcoming and existing entrepreneurs who wants to make money online over and over again make as a mistake.

You just hurriedly go into the game of making money online without first asking the question;

What demanding problem have I identified that and want to solve?

This question carries the millions you are looking for but you don't know and that is why you are struggling to make a minimum of $200  monthly online.

I asked someone few days back who is an entrepreneur, do you make a minimum of $200 monthly from your skill? She said no.

It made me realize that there are many entrepreneurs who are not getting this thing right which I also didn't get right early enough.

If you notice, I didn't mention high income skill rather I said demanding problem and do you know why?

Because you learn a high income skill for the purpose of solving demanding problems but when you don't have clarity on the demanding problem you are meant to solve then the high income skill in your hands becomes useless.

For instance, you have a graphic design skill, what demanding problem is that skill meant to solve?

Godstime T Efeni, is it not to design flyers, logo and anything design for people who need design?

You see where you are making a big mistake right? This is why many graphic designers can't make up to $200 monthly because they don't have clarity on what problem they are solving.

Because of time let me give you just one out of the many problems graphic designers solve:

I WANT TO MAKE MY SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES LOOK PROFESSIONAL WITH ATTRACTIVE AND SALES CONVERSION DESIGNS 

This is the desire of a coach, thought leader, online trainer, course creator but you are always thinking it is just designing a flyer.

The cover photo on Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, YouTube etc are designed by who?

Graphic designers and the problem to be solved is the lack of attraction when people visit the above categories of people social media platforms.

So imagine you position yourself as a graphic designer who do this for coaches, online course creators, trainers and thought leaders;

I help you craft attractive and compelling designs which persuades your target prospects to buy from you even if it is your first online course, class, book or mentorship program.

You are speaking their pain points and guess what?

Imagine you do a 7 days content creation campaign where you teach on why their designs don't convert for them and how they need to stop wasting money on designs that don't convert?

Do you see how just by focusing on solving problems, the money seeks for you and not you looking for it?

You need to be very clear on what problem you are solving.

I WISHED I knew this early enough.

This is what can change your finances as an entrepreneur only if you apply what I am teaching you now.

The big brands you admire, they understand what problem they are solving.

So I ask you again, what problem are you solving?

Comment below and I will give you my response.

Godstime Efeni 

Book Project Consultant, Online Marketing Strategist, Clarity Coach, Sell Your Brain and Profit Trainer and Workshop Facilitator


Also try to visit and click to this link you've got to browse very inspiring and interesting articles 

You can't run for too long

Business partnerships

What makes you different

Do you see why they fail?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities