Untill Then, I Will Keep Working



 Written By Israel Emmanuel

Untill Then, I Will Keep Working.

Until expensive becomes cheap, I will keep working.


Until I'm certain that, my children yet unborn would not pass through what I passed through, I will keep working.


Until the world hears my name, I promise, I will keep working.


Until I broaden my world and enrich my intellectual life, I will keep working.


Until I become so important that, my friends would treat me as such, I will keep working.


Until It gets to a point where nobody  sees my calls and feels I want to beg or constitute nuisance, I will keep working.


Until it gets to a point where no one holds a  meeting without my presence, trust me, I will keep working.


 “I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” —Henry David Thoreau


Untill then, I will keep working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities