Just A Brief Introduction About Okafor, Founder For Phronesis Readers Club



 Just A Brief Introduction About   Okafor, Founder For Phronesis Readers Club

My Name is Daniel Chinemerum Okafor. 

I'm a visionary young man with a burning passion and drive to impact my world positively.


I'm a Certified Writer, Graphic Designer, a Musical Instrument Tutor, Social Media Manager and a Personal Development Strategist (I have an enormous flair to see people metamorphose into superior versions of themselves).

I Teach, I Mentor.


What best defines me is my undying love for Jesus.

I'm a KINGDOM INSIDER with a mandate to extend the frontiers of the kingdom of heaven across the territories and systems of the earth.


I am an undergraduate studying Economics at the prestigious University of Abuja, Nigeria.

I'm currently serving as the president of my departmental fellowship (NAFECS).


I'm the Founder of Phronesis Readers Club; a platform that raises global potential leaders through reading lifestyle.


I love all colours, but my favorite Colours are black, red and white.


I'm an ambivert (but more of an introvert than an extrovert).

I enjoy the company of people but I love being alone. 

My Productivity Prowess is usually activated in an absolute state of tranquility.


I'm an avid reader, I love to read, reading is my culture, I read for growth and development.

 Some call me "The Reading Apostle".


I'm a tall slim guy, I've tried my best to increase in size but all to no avail . Probably I might have to wait till I get married.


I enjoy watching humourous contents online.


I'm an igbo man from Anambra State, Nnewi to be precise. People do tell me I don't look and sound like one, but that doesn't change anything. 

I'M PROUDLY IGBO


I'm a LIGHT, a conduit of God's presence, a carrier of his glory and a dispenser of his life.


There is so much more to Daniel Okafor but let me stop here for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities