How Much Of Nigerian Are you?

 


How Much Of Nigerian Are you?


By Osazua Iruedo


I am 100% Nigerian


I don't have an English name. I love my name and also feel joy when people pronounce it well.


I speak two Nigerian languages fluently. Yoruba and Ishan(Edo) Language.


I am afraid of my village people so I pray all the time and try to stay lowkey.


I love eating my swallow food with my hands. No matter where I am, I will wash my hands, eat and lick my fingers without caring who is looking or disappointed. I don't care. My favorite swallow is Amala with gbegiri and ewedu. Ganished with ponmo, saki, abodi, ishan, round about and Yoruba pepper.


I call every one older than me aunty or uncle. Most times bother( brother).


I shout up NEPA when light is restored.


I still recount my money after withdrawing from the ATM.


I can calculate how long power will be available and get worried if they are taking to long to take it.


I run on zebra crossing because I know my brothers behind the wheel won't stop for me to walk like a Queen


I know yoga is good. But when I see someone place their legs on the wall when they are sleeping then the person is definitely a witch


If I don't reduce the television volume I can't smell what is burning.


When I price an item and the seller agrees without dragging I feel cheated.


When I eat a delicious meal in my dream I will fast and pray for 3 days


I blame my sleepless nights on the government.


I don't finish a tin of milk at once. I will tear paper from the tin and use it to cover the hole


I believe these two combination of malt and milk gives blood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities