THINKING THROUGH

 


Writer By Daniel Okafor, Founder Phronesis Readers Club

"THINKING THROUGH"


Few days after the new year, I stumbled across my old jotter where I wrote down different plans & goals for the year 2020.

A sense of fulfilment ran through my spine when I discovered I was able to achieve over 70% of my goals despite the lockdown.

 But here is the shocking aspect;

 Last year, I Seldom revisited my written goals, I did that only at countable and rare occasions.


How then was I able to bring my goals into fruition without necessarily revisiting them often?


Here is an answer to that, please read closely;


"The process of making a plan is more critical than the plan itself"


It's a process I would refer to as "THINKING THROUGH"


The miracle is not just in writing down your plans, but it's in the vision your mind captures while you set your goals.

Your written goals becomes your default reasoning.


According to Brian Tracy;


"Thinking through what you must do to accomplish your goals enables you to plan your action carefully before you begin"


One of the beauty of goal setting is that it casts a vision before you, which gives you a sense of focus and direction.


In the process of thinking through what you must do to accomplish your goals, your mental capacity is being enlarged and prepared to face circumstances that would come along the way.


The process of drafting out goals puts your mind in state of rigorous reasoning and programs your mind to go in line with your vision.


Just like the popular saying goes;

"If you fail to plan you have plan to fail"

SET YOUR GOALS

#WritingTopnotch

#TransformationGist

#GrowthCapsule

#GoalSetting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities