From A Member, She Needs Your Advice

 


From A Member, She Needs Your Advice

Writer By Omolara Olukoya

Am a married woman with 2 kids... been with my husband this is the 9th year now...I loved my husband with my all but I feel he has pushed me further away from him..last year a baby was born out of wedlock...being one who believes in my marriage , he  apologized and told me he can't abandon the kid..he will support his kid...but the mother of the kid says otherwise ...she takes herself as his second wife...( A major turnoff to me)

I have a permanent job , I contribute fairly to upkeep of the family but since his outside issues I now feel am busy helping him take care of his family so he can be able to take care of another woman like me out there..which is not sitting well with me...he lies several times about his whereabouts...the kid is innocent , deserve to have both parents in its life....I understand but this hide and sick is getting to me...how best can one work around such a situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities