YOU ARE PRODUCING POISON



 YOU ARE PRODUCING POISON.

Writer From Larry Praise 

A Story Of His Personal Acounter 

I was really enjoying myself as a music maker(2010/2011)

By God's grace I was at least among the best music producer then. 

At a point money was not really coming as expected. Meanwhile I only produce gospel music but gospel wasn't paying at all.

Gbam! One faithful day a guy walked into the studio looking like Tupac, he asked if I could produce him, I asked what kind of music? He said HARDCORE RAP....he added, I'm ready to pay you what you want if you can give me what I want.

Wow! What a temptation. To cut the long story, I started the work. This guy sounds exactly like Tupac, I was really enjoying him, all the 10tracks will did was from his head..I never saw him with book unlike our people that you have to correct tire until you fall asleep.

He paid me cash before we even commence the project.

I was really tempted to go back to cecular. I became popular producing rap music I mean both sexual and all manner of ungodly music. Yeah! the money was coming and I was actually a music director in my church then. But I noticed I was always having wet dreams or making love in the dream cos of the kind of immoral music I produce. I started getting attracted to females. I knew something was not right about me.

One of those nights I was mixing another song then I got tired and slept off. Then the wall of the studio turned to a very massive screen, a hand wrote" YOU ARE PRODUCING POISON! CHANGE NOW OR I REPLACE YOU"

What! I woke up from that trance, my body became very cold as if I was having malaria, I couldn't move my legs. I began to cry asking God for mercy, that was around 2am. I shut down the studio locked myself for three days without food begging God to show me mercy. In the midst of my crying for mercy God spoke to me "SON I HAVE CALLED YOU TO DITCH OUT FIRE NOT POISON" 

He didn't ask me to quit studio work but I choose to stop completely bcos I wouldn't want to be tempted again.

A lot of people have been asking me why I stopped studio work.

THIS IS MY STORY AND I HOPE NOBODY WOULD ASK ME QUESTIONS AGAIN. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities