THE DAY I BURIED MY DEPRESSION 

Writer By Diana Rose

standing beside her casket 

Smiling, dark days are gone 

No more tears on my face,  should I cry? 

At last she's not breathing 

And my last words for her where funny and touchy 


I begin, "Depression was a kind of girl that tag bad days as good days 

There was a little light in my soul and those were dark days,i swear 

Those days you wish to light your spiritual candles 

Not for a date, but just for the flicker of the flame....... " I said to the mourners 


..."Now I see everyone holding a candle 

This remind us what we need in life,  light is very important to us

I feel the presence of God in this church 

We are all on the same page,are we? 

"Amen!" They shouted, in different tone


"Good bye depression,

I'm no longer afraid of the dark side

Depression, I was once a hostage", I continued 

"I'm glad, I'm the one who killed depression 

I have lived like a poor 

Foot in a tight black shoe, barely daring to breathe 

I don't know who is going to inherit your fortune- anxiety?

Now tears were streaming down my face 


"Right now I'm walking on the ocean of happiness like Jesus 

Happy is a decision,

Farewell depression 

Your bones will be the forgotten fossil 

I'm sorry to say this,

but it's true 

I hate you, everyone

 hates you, go to hell

Tomorrow morning, 

I'm going to marry my little happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities