You Don't Need To Master Everything



 You Don't Need To Master Everything 

Writer, Leon From Lifehack 


Have you ever experienced something like this?


You start learning a new skill.


At first, you want to learn as much as you can!


You are convinced you need to master every area of your skill before taking action.


I know because I was like that.


When Lifehack became my full-time job, I was determined to make it grow.


I wanted it to become the biggest source of motivation on the internet.


Back in those days, I didn't have any team to help me.


It was just me.


For some reason, I believed that the more knowledge I had on a topic, the better my results would be.


All of the sudden, I found myself learning about marketing, sales, business development, etc. 


To be honest, It was quite overwhelming.


Still, I was convinced I had to master all these areas if I wanted to succeed.


I was convinced I needed to have deeper knowledge in all these areas if I wanted to succeed.


I didn't want to take action until I felt ready.


Problem was Lifehack was growing so fast it required fast actions.


There was just no time for studying so much.


Something had to be done.


If not, my company would pay for the consequences.


What did I do?


I decided to do things differently.


I would no longer focus on mastering every advanced technique out there.


Instead, I would focus on mastering the essentials.


Now, instead of learning every advanced marketing strategy out there.


I would focus on mastering a few core key principles and taking massive action on them.


This mindset shift made a huge difference.


I was able to actually get things done.


Because I was taking action, I was able to optimize every area of my business.


Eventually, this turned Lifehack into one of the most read productivity and lifestyle websites in the world.


That's the power of focusing on the essentials first.


This is something I teach inside the Learn Anything Fast Handbook.


Here, you'll learn the core principles that will make you master any skill in half the time.


Click here if you want to give it a look.


Your mentor,


Leon 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities