A Million Lives



 A Million Lives


Writer By: Tiamiyu E, Babátúndé

 _I can boldly say my life has duplicate, because i can resurrect after you knock me down!._ 


Whenever the gravity or a gust of the wind outweigh the strength of a leaf on the tree, it eventually falls off and consequently cease to grow. On the contrary, rain could be teeming down for days and still got evaporated after some certain periods as proven by the  scientists, these two examples try to illustrate some realities of life if carefully studied microscopically.

 

It's pathetic and disheartening  that vast number of people fall in the former category, once they are knocked down or life showed them other faces, both their spiritual and self esteem turn upside down with immediate alacrity. They automatically tag themselves as the unfortunate beings without iota of hope just because the situation isn't favourable! Don't forget its possible to raise once again after knockdown or being completely humiliated because even the scriptures affirm the possibilities and urge everyone to believe in resurrection after life.

I must confess to you that it's  too early to give up and never too late to start up again. You might be inflicted with some sort of predicaments, your sprit of resilience can be tempered with, either by a foe or enemies within, but it's however  important to note that your dear life ends the day you accept defeats. It's high time you show your enemies how stronger you have become by simply laying a solid foundation with the stones they smashed on you. Don't be the the person with one life, such that once you are killed you are gone forever, have multiple lives at your dispose so when one is lost(fall,humiliated) you can stand firmly on your feet again(move on) just as games!. I'm screaming, hoping you hear me now. when one life is sinking, the spare can pull it out. 


I'm the one with a million lives, you've only killed me three times, _i rarely exhaust my lives_ . once you kill me(humiliate, let me down), i can resurrect and continue my journey and if you cut me down, I'll germinate. I've stayed stronger over the years and still moving forward because i could see farther more than what I can look and I never say I'm the _iroko_ when the bush is set ablaze. 


By: Tiamiyu E, Babátúndé

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities