A LITTLE PUSH IS WHAT YOU NEED

 


A LITTLE PUSH IS WHAT YOU NEED.

©Mary Omidiran

 I started this year with great motivation. I had my year all planned out. I wrote down all I want to achieve.



I wasn't expecting the lockdown. When it happened I didn't know what to do. I felt as though all  my plans have been  shattered



For days I didn't do anything. I was confused about what I want. Mr laziness crept in. That was when I realized I had to make good use of the period.


I started by deciding to improve myself. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made.


I read books. I registered for online classes. 



I knew I had to push myself into doing what is right. I had nobody to motivate me so I started motivating myself.



I set some triggers, I set an alarm on my phone that would wake me up early enough. I realized that being more active and productive in those early hours. I made good use of them. Sometimes I would doze off while reading or praying. I would continue when I wake up.



There were days I didn't feel like doing anything. But when I remember the decision I made and why I made them, I get to work instantly.


Looking at myself now,

 I am grateful for growth. 

I am grateful for process. 

I am grateful for the knowledge. 

I am grateful for making those decisions.

 I am more grateful for those little pushes.


---

A little push is what you need.


It's not about doing something big but pushing yourself into doing something small. Those small things with time make a difference.


Success is not for "wishers".

Success is for "doers" 



Success is for those who will push themselves to do what they need to do when they need to do it, whether they feel like it or not.



If I didn't push myself into doing the needful then, you can imagine what would happen. Your guess is as good as mine.


So stop the self-pity and push yourself. 


All you need is a little push.



I hope you got value. You can share your thought with me.


©Mary Omidiran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities