What This Means Is That I PANIC!


 

Hi – Friend, 

Writter: By Buckley Carthage here,

📴📴📴📴📴📴📴📴📴📴📴📴
A few moments ago, I was working away on my computer when all sudden, the screen went black.

It was without warning and I really had no idea what was happening. 

For much of my life, I have been riddled with anxiety.

What This Means Is That I PANIC!

I lose control of myself and get caught up in thoughts about everything that could go wrong.

When this happens, there are two further things that are guaranteed to happen:

1. I get frustrated, irritable and even angry. 
These feelings stay with me for the day and so, I lose touch with my happiness. I end up being miserable for the rest of the day because something I didn’t understand happened.

I feel like this even after the situation has been resolved.

2. I get so caught up in my feelings that I lose my ability to work. 
I can't remain focused on the things that really matter to me.

There have been times when I lost an entire day’s productivity because I was upset about something that went wrong.

I know this comes across as melodramatic, but it is the type of experience that I have had for much of my life.

The Change

Thankfully, of late I have started to change the manner in which I approach things and, I have worked on my anxiety and temper.

I have learned to calm down and focus on what really matters. 

I have learned to stay calm, composed and confident, even under extreme pressure.

While today’s incident was not the most major incident I will ever face, you can’t even begin to imagine how happy I was with my response, where I said to myself:

‘I shall see what happened before I react to what happened’

Instead of jumping into disaster mode when the screen went black, I chose to wait and see what happened next.

It took a few minutes, but my screen came back on and; nothing had been lost. 

In fact, I gained from the situation as I learned a reassuring lesson which I feel compelled to share with you.

I still don’t know what went wrong but I do know that today has continued to be a beautiful day for me as I have remained in the present moment, rather than get lost in my anxious mind.


I wish you a beautiful day,

Carthage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities