How far Would You Go In This Life, It Depends On...

 


Hi Friend ,

How far Would You Go  In This Life,  It Depends On... 

Written By Leon CEO Of Lifehack 

πŸ¦„πŸΏπŸ•ΈπŸ¦†πŸ•ŠπŸ¦…πŸ•ŠπŸ₯ž
I purchased a new table over the weekend, and my sons wanted to watch me put it together. Unfortunately, I didn't have a power drill, so I had to use a screw driver to manually screw the legs to the table top. 

My sons were really excited and intrigued by my efforts as I pretended like it took a lot of strength to screw in each screw. My elder son kept going "Dad I believe in you! You can do it!" 

They screamed in victory when I screwed in the last leg and had the table set up. How I wish it were always this easy to please them! 

But my son's encouragement did remind me about the power of believing in yourself. 

I wanted to show my sons that if I believed in my ability to put that table together, then I would succeed even if it was 'hard'. It's a simple example but it drove the message home to my kids that it's important to believe in yourself for success. 

This is the same message that I want to share, but not just to encourage you, I want to show you HOW you can believe in yourself...more! 

Think about your past success
If you are feeling down and out, use your past to get motivated again. Remember the time when you got over a hurdle, when you did something you didn't think you could, or took a lot of hard work that paid off. 

Now remember that you can do it again. It's easy to think about the times when you struggled, but it is just as easy to think about those times when you were successful as well. Use your past to your advantage.

Let yourself off the hook
You have to forgive yourself for any failures or mistakes that you have committed in the past and move on. You have to look at the future and stop living in the past. Be compassionate towards yourself.

Go with a positive attitude
Having a positive attitude towards everything is the quickest way in achieving that belief and confidence in yourself. Be thankful for whatever you are and whatever you have. Always have a positive approach and see the good in the world.

Let a life coach or mentor help you 
We all need help at times. Having someone you can turn to for support or direction can be useful in gaining your self confidence. They can help you recognize your abilities and skills, and help you refocus on your goals and remember your past successes.

Build your own self sustaining motivation engine 
When you believe in yourself, you're generating an inner drive and motivation to want to push on and succeed. This is a 'power' that is totally within your control and no one can take it away. 

I call this the Core to your self sustaining motivation engine that we can all build to generate motivation whenever we need it. Your chances of accomplishing your goals and finding success can be 100% once you know how to generate an endless amount of 'believe' in yourself. 

If you want to find success on your own terms, and harness your inner motivation to reach your goals, I can show you how to build your own motivation engine here.

Cheers,
Leon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities