Found Out How To Renew Your 2020



Content By -Jaime Masters 

Do you look forward to the start of fall too? It feels like New Years to me.

🔓🔒🔍🔑🔖🔏

A chance to recalibrate my goals, and get back into the swing of things.

My guests this month will leave you FIRED UP for fall and taking control back even during
the corona craziness!

If you have a goal to be a millionaire (which I’m assuming you do!) then you MUST listen to Rachel Rogers
- her mission aligns with exactly what you want.

And if you have ever read Traction or Rocket Fuel - then the Mark Winters interview is a MUST listen too!
I finally got him on the show to ask about all of the random issues that pop up when finding and switching
to the visionary/integrator model.

There are only 4 months left in 2020 - and while I know almost everyone wants it just to be OVER
ALREADY - maybe you can flip the script and make these last 4 the most impactful months in your
life and business.

You’ve got this! :)

Warmest,
-Jaime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities