Flattering Wives quotes to their beloved husbands

Image result for photo for a husband and wife

                            
    by Michael C. Onah 
I’ve always known women for something very cunning in their lives. A woman can decide to back off her husband for some days probably because of one stuff that might clash between them and she resist talking to him as usual . And then on something very imperative might get hold of her neck and she cannot do about it, she needs him now more than ever before, she start looking by all means to reconcile with the man on a lonely land.
Romantic And lovely quotes
And secondly women like applaud or praises the man, come see charming look on their faces 6 dialects for stick love.
And she has never acting so strange this way before and that amazes me, the reason is because women are soften hearten set of people, they could make the men react intensively on what they are demanding for even when not the intention of the man to do what they want him to do, in fact women are charming people. Lets briefly see how they charm us we the men with their tongues.

You are the best ever and none like you honey
Michael C.Onah



 You made me proud among all women at the igbo forum we attended
Michael C. Onah

You have changed mine name to yours forever
Michael C.Onah
You have made me thrill forever while I am a mother of two-set of twin
Michael C. Onah

Mine, you look too simple in my eyes that’s why I have married to you
Michael C.Onah

Could you give me a kiss in my cheek, I remember your birthday at Atlanta we were into Philippine ship
Michael C.Onah


Your smile keeps reminding me our honeymoon in the moon
Michael C.Onah


Your tears makes me to remember the day you left me all alone at transcop Hilton
Michael C.Onah


Why won’t you take me on a date? So you can see how hefty I am to you
Michael C.Onah


Can you spare me one night? And sing the song you launched on our wedding
Michael C.Onah


My soul longs for you every day.
Michael C.Onah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities