How to think a billionaire person


          Image result for photo of a person thinking

     By Michael C.Onah




I have brain stormed enough over the years also with my mentors this package set of information I revealed to you just now. Let disuse like a billionaire.
                                             *
Ø Think like bigger than you.
Your imagination is your real self while thinking. You look like what you think and you think like what you see. Your dream ought to be bigger than you and not you bigger than your dream. Let people see tread of a billionaire, let them say what’s given this man boldness talking this way when he can’t even feed his family maximum a square meal each day from his menial job it nothing, let them say, he don’t even dress well, no good clothes founds in his box, it’s an outdated man, he can’t even speak good English, his kids looks so rough no good nutrient found in their system, every day primitive meal like fufu and okra soup just poor diet. To you all I just then mentioned it a pile of baloney; you don’t even care one-bit. What do you think happening here? Your thinking mentality had changed total that you’re already seeing yourself a billionaire not what people are talking about you.   
Why do investors ask about? 

Ø Believe in yourself in-total
The best motivation comes from the inside not outside. You just keep on motivating and convince yourself you’re already a billionaire instead of a pauper, don’t let people over ride or say a word that might hurt your pride, if they come to say their ideal chat on you just walk away their presence may be go to bed and sleep if you don’t have any tangible something doing because they might infest you with their negativity and it very contagious. When you stay with a poor person you start imaging poor life system but when you plunged your whole heart on a wealthy person your behavior ought to be change very expensive and for good. When we motivate people in conference, seminars or else where  we ring a bell on them go home and also talk to yourself  like  personal motivation because until you win your heart certainly you’re walking a step for greatness.
How this 26: year old trader went into bankrupt




Ø Don’t  stop thinking
You can dream beyond the mountain Everest is your choice. Some people start something or venture into a new business and along the line they quit, what’s happening? May be the person couldn’t cope up or say challenges or something. What made you to venture into the business in the first place that you want to quit right now? I’ve say if you want to do something may be you have no idea about it and you like it, meet people in same profession they will guide you safe and you won’t regret doing it. Let me share with you a brief story of myself  ‘one day I took a walk to an electronic center where to purchase a musical item just one key board, while I entered the shop I greeted the sales man and he responded.’

‘Can I get the best quality key board’, I said. He had brought out of kinds Manufacturers Company telling me differences and their durability, I liked it he has been realistic to me. Not until suddenly I changed my mind I go come back next week because the money I have is not enough for the best. He started using tactics try and play prance on me and he won. I took the one for less money. While I started using it just a while the system developed big problem that when I took it to an electronic repairer he advised me to go get another type this one is a fake product’. What I meant here the whole story; if I had took a professional along with me from onset I would not have fall victim of such. You say I quit my career right? No, can’t because quitting is not found in a dictionary of a champion I had to move on with life, I worked very hard hopefully to purchase another better one someday, that’s because i never stop thinking. Your thinking is not enough while you’ve not achieve that which you’re thinking for. So fire on!


Ø Practice the billionaire’s step
Talk like a billionaire, attend conferences and seminars like a billionaire, ask questions where necessary like a billionaire, talk and walk like a billionaire, exercise your whole body like a billionaire, eat, drink and bath like a billionaire, mingle with kinds of them gradually you’re becoming like them. What you practice and become of cannot leave you go elsewhere but what you don’t can’t even step an inch close by you. Learn and practice well, you’re a billionaire.

Ø Change your mindset
       
You need to upgrade your way of thinking capacity you ought not to think small but think big because you’re a big type. God was made poor so as his children will turn and become a billionaire, so tell me why on earth do you think like a poor person? Thinking like a poor type you’re been on unfair and compromising with your future, just simply change your mentality and the sky would not be a limit but a foot stool. I’ve always seen myself at their center and I am not one of them yet but I know hopefully I will dine and eat on their table soon. Brian Tracy said something in one of his book ‘maximum achievement’ I read sometime back he said ‘I am not rich yet but I plunged myself on them believing someday I will be as great they are or greater than some of them’ howbeit today? His dream has come to pass. Your mindset is enough to change your destiny, just help yourself and think like a billionaire ought to.

Comments

what have you ever thought of in all your life about your future? please just be candid to me.... and i'll reveal a hundred of mine.
how many of us wants to be a billionaire?

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities