Move Towards Your Attraction

 


MOVE TOWARDS YOUR ATTRACTION❗

Written By Prisca Dera 

Content Writer, Life/Relationship Coach, Accountability Coach

I know I'm someone that gets attracted to intelligence.

Stupidity is what I hate, like it pushes me away.

Imagine just going for anything, it will make me frustrated and i will just leave.

This is because I know me, what I can take and what I can't.

I remember being a victim of that.

I remember someone I met some time ago.

Actually, at that time I recovered from a hurt so it now seemed I was free and also i just wanted someone around.

That was how I met this guy and we were going. I actually found out we weren't thinking on the same page and asides that, the fact he was slow and his intelligence ratio was low.

At some point, I started asking myself what I attracted me and I discovered nothing. I started acting anyhow and that was it.

You see attraction, it's really necessary in your relationship/marriage.

Not just looks but what attracted you.

This is where you see that even after the looks, you still find out you are attracted to this person.

You can check out couples today.

Even after the woman's shape and all that has changed up and down, you will still find out that the man is falling head over heels for his woman.

He didn't just go for the looks but something attracted him to his woman and that is what that keeps them going.

So, If you're actually not attracted to this person, you will loose affection and respect and literally, that's what happened to me.

A lot of people could be going through this. 

See, don't just jump to accept anyone because you feel your time is going, let me just settle for anything.

Don't settle for anything..

If he is actually interested and attracted to you and you feel same, then it's a go ahead. Actually there is going to be this connection between the both of you.

You will be attracted to the man God has for you and if that doesn't exist don't expect to move forward.

Always remember to pray and ask God If this is the person he wants you to move forward with so that you can go forth in peace and not with an unsettled feeling of getting less than what you desire or what makes you happy.

That's not what God wants for your life or relationship 

So do you go for what you are attracted to or just go for anyone that comes your way?

Prisca Dera 

Content writer, life/relationship coach, accountability coach

You can also browse any articles below, very inspiring and educating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities