The 411 Of Growth



 THE 411 OF GROWTH  

Written By Kaine Chinedu

Take a deep breath and think of the good old day's when you were young and in secondary school/university. Now how did you feel when the same class/course mates with whom you receive lectures under the same learning environment and condition had better grades than  you ?

If you're being honest with yourself ,you probably felt jealous ,right? 

... Well I did too.

But , do you know that what really matters is how you're able to turn that feeling of jealousy into one of curiosity ,so that you get better grades?

See ehn... You see that feeling of jealousy , it's not you actually being jealous oh. Do you know what it is? 

It's simply your curious mind wanting to know how your course mates do what they do and how they do it. In essence, you just wanted to know their secrets. 

I'm sure you're probably saying to yourself ; " Chinedu where are you heading to with all this?"

Just stick with me and you did find out. 

Now this is the same way I felt when I saw those who played in the same industry I am (Crypto currency and blockchain ) pull better results than I did. With my curious mind & hunger for knowledge; I had to humble myself and ask my mentors what their success  secrets were and they said similar things. I'm sure you're wondering what this secret is? 

Chill,  I've come to cut soap for you , I just hope you use it well oh.

I call these secrets the 411 of growth in  not just the crypto space, but other industries too. 

Mentorship 

 Education 

  Community 

    I wouldn't go into much details concerning these growth hacks in the crypto space, maybe in my next post. But here are some quick tips.

 To be successful in the crypto space, you must sit under the mentorship of someone who has walked that path you're about to take. This helps you save lots of time for yourself and also avoid mistakes. 

Everyone you see excelling in your space today, didn't get there by magic. It took weeks and months of consistency,learning and belonging to the right community to get to where they are. 

 I feel I've said much already,  let me go and create more soap for you guys , but I'll leave you with this "When you understand that your growth and success in what ever industry you play in depends on the 3 411's of Growth. It's only a matter of time." 

Hope you got value from this? I'd like to know your thoughts about this in the comment section.

Kainechinedu 

Cryptohacks

Growthhacks

Kindly hit the link below and browse this life changing articles 

Patience

A little secret for resellers

Be kind to yourself

The value!

Have you no shame?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities