DO NOT USE THE SECRET(S) YOUR PARTNER CONFIDED IN YOU AGAINST HIM/HER.

 




Maintaining Good Relationships 05:- 

..ORJI Victor CP

⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲

> DO NOT USE THE SECRET(S) YOUR PARTNER CONFIDED IN YOU AGAINST HIM/HER.


> Be sure you are able to keep the secrets of your partner safe.

> Don't use his/her past against him/her

> If your partner told you about his/her background, mistakes, abortions, alcoholism, sickness, family history etc, never use it against the person, no matter what.

If you make a mistake to use it against the person, it destroys relationships of any kind.


Like me, if I tell you things about my background, my past mistakes or my past bad habits and you used any of them to insult, mock, laugh, work against me or use it as a point of discussion with someone else without my consent or permission, vummmm, I'm gone. 

We will still be relating in love but there will be no more intimacy.

Don't betray confidence

Don't be an FM.

Respect your partner by keeping their secrets, mistakes, errors and backgrounds safe.


So, be ready to keep your partner's secret secret till you transit to the world beyond.

All types of relationships are work and it takes careful, cautious and constant work to keep them going.


...ORJI Victor CP

#PstOrjiVictorCP

#maintaininggoodrelattionships

Study This Articls Very Inspiring And Splendid :Things I'd Known In A Relationship Before We Got Married

What Not To Do In A Relationship

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities