When I looked At This Picture...



 When I looked At This Picture, I Got Scared.

Written By  Michael C. Samuel.

An Inspirational Writer.

The book in the middle is blazing hot and was written by me and these capabilities.


How did it happen and why should these beautiful souls accept to work with me to birth this book?


On the order day, I was talking about being intentional in all the things you do. I shared a story saying that I came into this space with nothing and if social should shut down now, I had gained a lot from it.


When the idea to write this book dropped, it was in the middle of the night and it was raining heavily. I had laid on my bed faced the ceiling while thoughts clouded my mind.


"Always be at alert in the spirit, what will change lives drops now and then but our lackadaisical attitude towards our lives is making things difficult for us".


To my greatest surprise, the idea stepped in and at once, I started chapter one of this amazing and life transformational book.


At some point on the voyage to birth this book, a thought saying within my soul, why not invite people to speak in this book since it is about living internationally. I grabbed it and started making plans on how to go about it.


Initially, I was really scared of what their responses would be but I never allowed my fear to overpower me. 


To cut the long story short, they all accepted to work with me at the first trial and the book was made beautifully.


You see, this book isn't just your regular kind of book you had read on purpose, it is indeed, written differently to help you understand the effectiveness of living internationally and purposefully.


A life lived without this ingredient called purpose will surely be tasteless. There is a seed in each life created to be here and hence it is your duty as a person to be productive using the seed.


You do not have anybody to be blamed for your less activeness in your field of occupancy, everything you need to fight to the last of this battle has been given to you.


Stop running away from this movement, the voyage isn't a cage and this should give you every assurance you seek to fight the insecurity on your path to the peak. 


Pick up this fight and live to be remembered.


Indeed, you are limitless but you can't be remembered when you lived a limited life.


I'm Michael C. Samuel.

An inspirational writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities