SUCCESS IS PLANTING



 SUCCESS IS PLANTING


Written By Chibuzor Michael Onah 


Nobody reminds a farmer to go make preparations for a planting season. He knows what to do at the right time and he does it, so are you?  Are you aware of your journey to success or are you waiting to be reminded?  You have to take the necessary steps now or tomorrow will be late.  When a farmer misses his seasoning for planting crops and vegetables he has to patiently wait for the next season. David Oyedepo once said, if you ever think you're a kid,  you're kidding and you may end up in the kitchen. That's really a true statement because at 18 year of age, you've got to start laying your plans accordingly and don't wait for anybody to come do that for you. You do that for yourself.


 At twelve, Jesus knew his father's business, learned and took action there. Some persons are waiting to be directed or talked to on what to do before they do it. That's really bad. The journey of success is per-head therefore, every one has to fight his or her race and right now, I am fighting mine. I can't just wake up one morning out of mine picky foam and start fighting your problem. The Bible Chapter 1:5 stated it clear that all heads are sick and so you've got to face your own business and I'll face mine too. A friend shared with me a short story about his younger brother one time I visited him at home. I reserved my  brother a small piece of land last year just for planting small crops and vegetables to sustain him for a while before another season comes for planting. When it's time for planting season , he said to me he can't plant...

'Why? ' I asked and my eyes where wide opened.

He stuttered and I can't comprehend hell what's he was saying because I assumed everything nonesense. Emeka tell me when have you suddenly become a stammerer?

'I don't want to farm, ' he said to me very emphatically. 

I held on my words inside of me because I was bittered in my heart . 

All what I said last was, all the best and I left for my business. 


Well I didn't say anything as I conceived in my heart that  some persons have got a free opportunity over something    but do not know how to utilize them.

Emeka got free opportunity, advice, piece of land and some seeds he will use for farming but he was so blinded that he could not grasped anyone.  Funny enough this year I took a bold step I want to farm this year, I want to invest in my family and also make some piece of money through farm. The thing is opportunity is clouded everywhere but it takes an eagle eye to grasp one. I talked to my buddies some time that I am a kind of person that see, manage, utilize an opportunity well as I don't joke with it. Crazy enough early this year he regretted that he didn't farm as he would have bought his elder brother's advice. Few months ago, he came forth to collect some crops in his brother's house because he have no money to go to market to get some food stuff. I will stop here the story. 


I used Emeka and his Elder brother as a case study here. 

You need to start investing in any profitable stuff that could last you in future and at times you must not be told on what to do. Jesus was not told to go to his father's business, he knew the power of investing early that if I didn't work today I will starve tomorrow so he ventured into helping his father at his place of work and so are you? What are you venturing into today? Are you waiting to be pushed like a cart and yelled at?  like, 

Eh Eh...  Do this..  

Go here.. .

Come here...

Do that...

Please you're not a dummy neither are you a robot that some persons will be controlling you with remote, you're an architect and planner of your life, you're bold like a lion, you're strong for good fight and you have power to withstand instability.


Get up to your feet, delay is dangerous. After all being said,  you need patience to get it done and if you have been catching every pen-writing from me, you'll discover that I used literally farming as my illustration and teaching that's because I want you to know where am heading to in this write up. 


Success takes holistic time for it to yield. If you ever hear or have someone talking to you about quick-quick bucks, please do run away from that person because absolutely nothing happens overnight and anything that happens overnight you termed to be success will soon vanish and you'll remain a slave to failure. Your first name is that thing you desire to do,  your second name is planting, anything planting takes a reasonable time to grow,  and your last name is success. You're a successor!

#Chibuzor Michael Onah

#Blogger

#Blogcreator

#Contentwriter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities