WHO DO YOU LEAVE YOUR TIMELINE TO DOMINATE?



Social media etiquette. 0.6


WHO DO YOU LEAVE YOUR TIMELINE TO DOMINATE?

Written By Michael C. Samuel

There is something I will never allow either my family or friends to do in my house no matter how close we are.


Normally, whenever I received a friend's request, I always like to go through the timeline of the sender. This is to know the type of person he/she is.


It is always a turn-off for me when your timeline is clouded with pictures of a native doctor, friends that tagged on what doesn't concern you.


It pissed me off to glance at your timeline and all I could see are things of less value to humanity.


And I want to ask you, who are you living your timeline to dominate?


Do you actually know the importance of  the timeline?


In case you are still new on this street, I want to open your eyes to see what you have been doing.


You are doing yourself a huge disservice and thereby leaving important connections and money on the table.


Indeed, there is no intentional human who will dare to accept your request with such a valueless timeline of yours.


Understand that while the space is there is for you to be creative. It is for you to put out things that will either educate or entertain your audience.


How then are you leaving it for your friends to dominate? These people are indirectly taking your glory.


It is not everything you would accept to be in your timeline because that is actually what shows who you are and how intentional you are in things you are doing.


I know you will not accept everyone to come into your living room no matter the kind of party you are doing.


Your timeline is your living room and accepting everyone there is totally uncalled for. You need to change this type of mindset that social media is fun.


Social media is not only for fun now, it has evolved into a business place. Stop doing things you will regret in times to come.


Today, after reading this, go into your timeline and do clean-up so as when the light shines, it will be bright enough to change lives.


I'm Michael C. Samuel.

An inspirational writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities