Scammers At It Again!



 Written By Oseghale Faith

Scammers At It Again!


A call came through yesterday and I picked it to a guy telling me about a meeting from one of the WhatsApp groups I'm on.


He then asked me to check my inbox to see any text message from a particular number, I checked and didn't see anything, he said he'd call back. I had to quickly check the group for any meeting invitation, there was none - it was even locked.


In few minutes he called back, that I should call out the numbers on the message he sent that it was supposed to be the entry validation to the meeting - the message still hadn't entered, then he started complaining that I was wasting his time, immediately the message entered; when I opened the message I remembered all of the informations I had gotten about people sending codes and their phones get hacked or to get other valid informations. I then told him that no message entered my phone, baba started shouting at me(na there e me.ss up). I told him not to shout at me, he angrily started insulting himself not me and hung up(his tactics had failed him). It was funny and annoying at the same time.


I reported this to the admin and he confirmed that they were hackers.  


Please let's be careful o, God no go let anything spoil this new month for us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities