DON'T JUST SAY IT; BE COMMITTED TO IT!



 DON'T JUST SAY IT; BE COMMITTED TO IT!

Written By Wisdom Alexander

Have you ever asked someone a question regarding their performance level or productivity?


If you haven't, I have!


Recently I asked a young boy that question and you can guess the answer as much as I do. 


The boy replied by saying, 'Sir, I'm trying'


Then I pressed on again to get the boy to be more realistic and committed with his response. Then he replied again, 'Sir, at least I'm not below average, I'm trying my best'


The issue I have with this boy responses and that of many others is this:


1. Such response doesn't get you anywhere, because they're not backed up by a specific or realistic goal.


2. Such response also relieves your mind the ability to think creatively and get things done excellently.


3. It forces you to maintain the status quo.


4. It gives you the false idea, that afterall, there's nothing more to be done.


5. It limits your capacity to achieve more!


Enough of this, 'i'm trying my best', when in reality you're not!


Stop 'trying' and just 'try', and give it your best shot and see what happens!


For many of us, our language is what is deceiving us!


Change your vocabulary and be more committed to what you are saying. And that will be your starting point to success!


W.A

Personal development coach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities