CUT THE FLESH OFF

 


CUT THE FLESH OFF

Written By Michael Chidiebere Ituma 

 Something bit deep into me. I found it disturbing. I felt demoralized. I felt ashamed. 


All my life, I have never felt bad about offending someone the way I did this morning. 


Here's what happened. 


I had said something to someone yesterday. Of a truth, I didn't have the intention to be derogatory about the statement I made. But it offended the person in question. And I only knew so this morning. 


When she told me about it, I was speechless because I never intended to look down on her personality. But since she found it unpleasant, I was deeply sorry. 


I mean, you may not understand how sorry I am. 


What if it caused her depression and then she committed suicide rather than tell me? 


What if she called the police on me instead? 


What if she decided to take a harsh decision to my oblivion? 


It doesn't really matter, does it? 


It means a lot to me when people tell me that I offend them. What I do in such situation is to avoid causing them any further offenses. 


Deeply, I was sorry. And I still am. 



What does this teach you? 


Don't be the cause of other people's sadness. 


Don't be their reason for being hurt, pained and sorrowful. 


Even if you're in the right angle, pretend to be at fault and let the sleeping Lion lay peacefully. 


A sorry won't harm neither will a let go! 


Stay connected; stay happy. 



I'm concerned with your Positivity. 


Be Positive. 




Michael Chidiebere Ituma 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities