A Conversation Between Me And One Of My Sons:-



 A Conversation Between Me And One Of My Sons:- 

Written By Orji Victor CP

Daddy, we will put disco light sort of on the altar for this Gospel Musical Programme that is coming up.

Me:- Really, is here a Church hall or a disco hall?.

Him:- Sorry Dad, I understand.

Me:- Better, please, that others are doing it does not mean that we should, even though it might not be a sin. 

It's not that I'm against it, but I don't want it.

Him:- Ok Dad, thanks 


Brethren, that something look good does not mean it is right and anything that is not right is not part of right-eousness.

©️Orji Victor CP




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities