YOUR WORD IS ALSO A SEED



 Written By Larry Praise

YOUR WORD IS ALSO A SEED.

All my friends knew me back then with a particular prayer points about marriage.

I always tell them I'm going to marry a fair lady, an Igbo lady, beautiful with good shape and full of Holy Ghost.

I remember one of my friends said God cannot give me all those features. I asked him is it your prayer? Pls pray your own prayer biko.

After some many years the word seed germinate.

I even forgot ever prayed those prayers not untill one of my friends called to ask me about my wife.

He said so you later married your desire... I was like what do you mean?

He then reminded me what I use to tell them then about the kind of woman I want as wife. Wow! I screamed with so much surprise because I didn't remember at all.

YOUR WORD IS A POWERFUL SEED THAT NEVER DIES. 

KEEP ON SAYING WHAT YOU WANT AND DON'T LET ANY DEVIL SHUT YOUR MOUTH.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities