TROUBLES OF SINGLEHOOD

 


TROUBLES OF SINGLEHOOD

Written By Unknown


Sometimes I wonder where I stand; have I really taken the correct path. Can I even embark on this journey? 


I fear my dreams ain't worth a chance in this world. I fear I would become insignificant if I don't try.


What am I really? Do I bring peace or chaos? Do I have a purpose or am I a slave to others? When and how would I believe in myself?


Does my existence even matter? Who should I trust? Who will guide me to fruition? should I loose my way, will I realize it sooner? 


Am I a drop or a fountain? Am I the sun or its shadow?... I ought to be unique and whole.


I must accept my truth and change. I must not worry coz I will ask for help from the Lord. I must be resilient and consistent. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.


I must overcome. I'm the world's hope and God's own best. So yeah! I will win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities