Seventh Mary!

 


Seventh Mary!

Written By Odiba Philip

I almost got married to Mary


But before I got there she was married


She was always on my mind


I had taken my time to prepare


I did all that was necessary

But my best wasn't good enough


There seem to be a problem between best and good enough


Because my Best wasn't good enough for Mary


Oh wait

Could it be that Mary wasn't good enough for my best


I lost her anyway

It was the seventh Mary


You know 

Sometimes we are close to getting this opportunity 


But somehow someone gets it before we do


So I'm going to check My Preparation and the state of my best


So I won't miss my Next Mary.


#LivinginVictory

#Mary'sTheOpportunity

#Won'tMissMyMary

#Phyll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities