NURTURING YOUR DREAMS TO REALITY!



Written By Wisdom Alezander

NURTURING YOUR DREAMS TO REALITY!


Couple of days ago, I wrote on an interesting subject that challenges us to have a dream that keeps us going each day.


One of the feedback I got after posting that write-up was a heart-throbbing question I received from a young boy. He asked, 'Sir, I have a dream or let me say an idea of what I want to do with my life, but I don't know how or what to do to make it a reality'


At first I was stunned, because I don't know what exactly to say at the time. While ruminating on his question, I immediately remember how I had dreamt about pursuing a degree in the university when all odds were against me. I have nobody to lean on at the time. But I knew beyond unreasonable doubt that pursuing my University degree was a dream that was so real to me. So, I had to sit up and think of ways to make it happen. 


I shared with this young boy the three most important principles I leveraged on to birth that dream to reality.


1. Hardwork: you must work on your dream if you want to earn from it. There's a big difference between 'wishbone' and 'backbone'. To make that dream a reality, you must put in more effort in raising capital or resources you'll need in funding that dream to fruition.


2. Proper planning: dreamers are planners. You don't have to mis-manage the resources or capital you have. Have a blueprint of how you're going to spend your resources or capital in favour of your dream or your new found idea.


3. Organization:  you must be organized. Don't join the group of people that always say, 'whatever will be will be!'. Be a purposeful personality who knows what he wants and where he's going. Have a short-term or long-term goals in connection to your dream. Think of all the things you will need to make that dream or that idea a reality. Then take a proactive step and start getting those things one after the other in preparation for what your future holds!


W.A

Personal Development Coach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities