HIT YOUR HEAD WITH PRESSURE

 


HIT YOUR HEAD WITH PRESSURE

=============================

Written By Chinwendu Nneamaka

My cousin and I had an amazing academic journey. We got admitted into a higher institution the same year. After four years, she graduated, served the country, and got an appointment with a public firm. The story was different for me. I graduated from the polytechnic and began a search for admission into the university to run a degree program in economics, which I'm currently in my finals.


.

Years back, I'd thought we would graduate at the same time, making money and sorting our bills; courtesy of our certificate. I didn't anticipate any slowdown on my part. But the fact she drove ahead of me, doesn't suggest I'm less successful. And I didn't allow anyone's thought to heap pressure on me.


.

.

My point anyway, It's amazing to have a mental picture of where you want to be at a particular time in life, but it's not appealing to spank yourself because others got there before you. I didn't foresee that I'd still be an undergraduate by now, but for several reasons, here I am. 


.

.

We are built differently and our destinies differ. I got a degree at 20, I got a degree at 35, I got married at 18, I got married at 32, las las, we all got the degree and we all got married. Life is too precious to hit your head with pressure, otherwise, you'll create room for competition, fear, worries, anxiety, low self-esteem, and funnily the people you're competing with might just be ignorant of the situation.


.

I'm not asking you to be static, neither am I saying you should be slow to get things laid, all I'm saying is, avoid toxic competition. When you quiver and tug yourself because of the achievement of others, take a break, it doesn't worth it. 


.

.

P.S Did you struggle to get my message, if not, please, let me know? Thank you.


.@Chinwendu Nneamaka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities