Christmas And Easter Which Is More Important?

 


Christmas And Easter Which Is More Important?

Written By Daniel Okafor

I've read and listened to many debate as touching the validity of Christmas to Easter and vice versa.


Let's look at this;

(Read till the end)


Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus


Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus.


The premise of our faith and salvation is not hinged on the Virgin birth of Jesus but on his death, resurrection and ascension.


If Jesus had simply lived, performed miracles, healed the sick, taught and preached without dying and RESURRECTING, there would have been nothing as faith in the finished works of Christ.


Our redemption: salvation, victory, glorification, forgiveness of sins, righteousness.... are  all hinged on the resurrection of Jesus.


He died as us, we died in him (End of the old creation)


He resurrected as us, we resurrected with him (Beginning of the new creation)


But


Without his birth there would have been no death, resurrection and ascension (1 corinth 15:19)


His virgin birth made it possible for him to be born without the DNA of sin in his blood line.


So you see, his birth is as important as his resurrection and his resurrection wouldn't have been possible without his birth.

 They are intertwined (Both are independent and dependent variables at the same time, a strange kind of model).


The argument as to which is more important is a pointless and baseless argument.

"E no just make sense"


Chai, because of Jesus I'm seated at the right hand of God far above principalities and power. (Eph 1:20-12, 2:6)

My righteousness was like a filthy rag but guess what?

I now have his righteousness. (2 Corinth 5:21)


He was the priest and the sacrifice at the same time.

He offered himself all just for me 🥺

(Heb 10:12)


I just have to reciprocate it,

I'm the priest and the sacrifice, I offer myself to you Jesus. (ROM 12:1)

 Let the offering of my life be a pleasing incense to you, I am your living sacrifice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities