ANÁSTASI

 


ANÁSTASI

Written By Orji Victor CP

Anástasi is a Greek word which has the English versions, Anastasis (Singular) or Anastases (Plural).

These words mean a recovery, a rebirth, a resurrection, especially the resurrection of Jesus Christ.


Christ is Risen, Yes He is Risen.


He arose and not to be erased but to Reign.


He rose for our Justification.

He rose for our Preservation.

He rose for our Manifestation.

He rose for our Impartation.

He rose for our Manifestation.


He Arose and Ascended, He is the head of all the principalities and powers.


NO FEAR because our Lord and Saviour is Risen.


I live in Him.

I resurrected with Him.

I ascended with Him.

I am sitting with Him in the heavenlies.

I am enjoying all He is and has. 


HALLELUJAH.


Happy Resurrection Day.

©️Orji Victor CP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities