All for Love!

 




Written By Philip Odiba

All for Love!


I thought we had paid it before


He said how come we're still owing


We were issued the receipt


There must be a miss up somewhere


Something's not right


Oh yeah

Someone's going to answer for this


No body messes with me


Wow

I became Speechless

Lost in thought


We never want to pay one price twice


No one wants to repeat payment


No we don't


It's once and only


But look how Christ pays Daily and Over Again


Sometimes

Same person

Same Crime


Other times

Higher Cost

All for Love


It's Easy to say

I'm ready to lose everything for Christ


It's my tears now

Don't want to incur more dept


I want it paid and once


So Help Me Lord


#MeAfterSalvation

#NoMoreDept

#ChristPaidMaBills

#Phyll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities