A Young Pastor Is In Pain And Confused He Asked Me This Question This...



A Young Pastor Is In Pain And Confused 
He Asked Me This Question This Evening.

Written By Orji Victor CP
"Sir, my father didn't honour my wedding or even call, text or make a post of congratulations to us on facebook just because I followed my mother and not him after both divorced and remarried respectively.
Sir, I informed him when we started the process of getting married, he refused to get himself involved in anyway, saying that I followed my mother. 
If not his elder brother who took it upon his head to see that my marriage worked, my wife's people would have refused me marrying their daughter.
Sir, I have lived with this pain and it us affecting my love and relationship with him, what my father did, is it good and if I cut off from him completely did I do anything wrong?
Advice me sir."

Please, use the comment box to send in your advice to him, he will read it.

Thanks
©️Orji Victor CP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities