WHAT DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT?

 


WHAT DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT?

Written By Orji Victor CP

What do you really want?


If I keep quiet, you will say I don't talk.

If I talk, you will say I talk too much.

What do you really want?


If I'm poor, you will say I'm lazy

But, If I'm rich, you will say I did rituals.

What do you really want?


If I am not online and do not comment on your posts or chat you, you will say I feel too big 

But, If I try to be online and chat you, you will say I am jobless.

What do you really want?


If I marry an ugly lady, you will say I am not seeing well or that I don't have good taste

But, If I marry a beautiful lady, you will say I went after her beauty.

What do you really want?


If I pastor a small congregation, you will say I am not called by God.

But, If I pastor a large congregation with signs and wonders following, you will say I belong to cult.

What do you really want?


If I marry early, you will say I married early or late

But, If I decide not to marry on time, you will say I'm a gay

What do you really want?


If I'm dark, you will say I am dirty

But, If I am fair, you will say I am bleaching.

What do you really want?


If I leave a marriage because of abuses or threats to life, you will say I am not a child of God.

But, If I decide to stay in the marriage and die, you will say I am foolish

What do you really want?


If I didn't go to school, you will say I am an illiterate

But, If I went to school, you will too much education is bad.

What do you really want?


If I decide not to be posting again, you will say my money and idea have finished

But, if I decide to continue posting, you will say I am showing off.

What do you really want?


If I associate with the low people, you will say I have no choice.

But, If I stop associating with everybody and choose only the made and great, you will say I'm too arrogant.

What do you really want?


If I don't post God's doings in my life, you will say God had abandoned me, 

But, if I decide to post God's goodness in my life, you will say I am bragging.

What do you really want?


If I give birth to one Child, you will say either I or my wife has issues,

But, if I born many, you will say I am giving birth like chicken 

What do you really want?


If I teach you the truth, you will say it's not true,

But, if I decide to keep quiet, you will say I don't teach.

What do you really want?


If I decide to go offline for something, you will say is he still alive.

But, if I decide to continue to be actively online, you will say I have nothing doing.


WHAT DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT?

©️Orji Victor CP

#pstorjivictorcp 

#What_do_you_really_want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities