HOW DO I KNOW MY GIFT WHEN DISCOVERED?

 




HOW DO I KNOW MY GIFT WHEN DISCOVERED?

Written By Michael C. Samuel.

On that fateful day, I had just returned from the market, dropped my side-bag to where I had been keeping it, and left to the bathroom to take my bath.


On the shower spot,  

I stood trying to switch on the shower when this idea popped up, unfortunately to me, I went in without my phone.


I knew that spending another minute in the bathroom was going to be dangerous and this could fetch me cool cash, I ran out of the bathroom to the living room where my jotter was kept.


The jotter wasn't on the table as I gazed through there, I was literally going crazy.


I unknowingly turned the living room upside down while still looking for the jotter, it became like magic to me because I couldn't locate where it was.


All I kept saying was that I left it on the table before I left for the market in the morning. It frustrated me to the extent that I started calling out my neighbors, the ones that had come greeting after my arrival.


To a point, I needed my brain to rest, maybe I had taken it to somewhere that I couldn't remember, I sat on the chair tapping my head to know if I could recall where I had left it.


Within a few minutes of the calmness, it was like a heavy wave came across my mind, I blinked numerously; on the progress, it seems that a page was opened on my head and then I knew I had taken it to the bedroom after I had used it last night.


A long hissed was established while I speedily went into the room, gracefully, it was harmlessly lying on my bed.


At that point, I felt this chilled atmosphere passed through my lungs to my stomach and my head that was knocking like when a monday hammer was mercilessly hitting on a nail suddenly became chilled.


I felt fulfilled as the idea was joyfully written.


This fiction story was told to drive down a point.


The above question has slammed in my inbox numberlessly and I think it is high time to solve the predicament.


There is this spirit behind everything that surrounds the world and bear in mind that each of these spirits is harmless most especially when you are on a voyage of discovery.


The story above narrated how stressed up I was when I was looking for my jotter to write down an idea that came in when I wanted to take my bath and then, I became fulfilled when I finally found the jotter and penned my thought down.


To everyone who is Looking for something important, there must be this uncomfortable atmosphere that will surround you immediately you commence and will continue to torment you until what you are seeking is found.


You asking if you discover your gift how will you know, listen very aptly here, some individuals are blessed with multiple gifts while some sets of person are blessed with just one gift.


This happened because you are been used before you're created and for that, your capacity has been known to your maker.


When a gift is discovered, there must be a joy in the spirit, unless you are not looking for anything yet.


In the heart of everyone, there is a place of fulfillment that remains open and can only be filled when the gift is discovered.


The act of satisfaction comes when the gift is been found and maximized.


You get to this point in your life where everything that doesn't concern your purpose doesn't distract you, this can only be established when the gift to work is known.


Most people who ask this question have found theirs but the lack of attention to their selves left them still wandering in the wilderness seeking what has been found.


Stop asking how you will know but seek to have the spirit of discernment for that will help you justify your search.


#youarelimtless.


I'm Michael C. Samuel.

An inspirational writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities