FEMINISM AND EXTREMISM



 FEMINISM AND EXTREMISM

Written By Chinwendu Nneamaka


I'm not back as usual. I'm still very busy offline. I felt to drop this now that it's still heated in my heart. If we share the same gender, please listen to me.


.

.

Ladies, don't take marital advice from someone who's yet to get joined to a man. Do not take admonition from someone who'd practically look God in the face and holler, "Excuse me, you said trash." You might be wondering where this is coming from, but please take note.


.

.

I adore feminism but I'm not an extremist. I love women breaking records and wafting of economic, political, and all kinds of power. Not women, writing off submission, dishonoring their husbands, robing shoulders with them, and dragging right 'Upandan'. 


.

.

Incredible women like Ngozi Okonji Iweala didn't get there with such a rude mindset towards men. If there are women optimistic ladies should follow and listen to, it should be those, who broke records and are still living happily with their husbands. At least, let's inquire of them how they did it. 


.

.

God had made the man the head of the woman and there's nothing anyone, not even feminists can do about it. If e choke you, go and hang yourself.


.

.

Giving attention to all these new generations of women that teach you to take guns and matchet into your home as if marriage is a battlefield is not the problem, the problem is, will they be with you to fight the war? Well, my response to such a kind of woman is, Aunty, go and marry. If your knowledge can keep your home and still take you to a great height in life, then I'll sit and learn from you. But if you can't be tamed, Nne please shift, go deal with yourself. You only have the 'knowledge' but you've got no wisdom.


.

.

Why am I saying this? I've heard and seen a lot since I've been away and I decided to share. This is a comment I made under a post made by a rude feminist and I noticed she deleted my comment in less than a minute. Well, this isn't the first time she would delete my comment on such controversial issues, but that wouldn't deter me from commenting. 

@Chinwendu Nneamaka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities