WAYS TO POSITION YOURSELF

 


SAID NO TO A JOB OFFER


Written By Debbie  Okorie


My friends were like, "Debbie are you sure you're okay?" Another said I should better grab the offer with both hands.


Well, I know if it is other corper's that got the offer they won't mind changing their PPA just to grab the opportunity.


But I said NO. This is what happens when you position yourself. You will be the one to make choices. Do you think there are no jobs out there? Well, the truth is there are more opportunities out there than you can imagine.


You're only limited to the ones you know of. You can only operate at the level of the information that you have.


Take your personal development seriously and be value-conscious.


Build yourself to the extent of having different opportunities available for you to choose from.


WAYS TO POSITION YOURSELF



∆. Learning a high-income skill is the first step because your skill will position you well.


∆. Be value-oriented. When your attention is on creating solutions to problems, it will attract opportunities. A lot of young graduates are so concerned about getting a high-paying job that they forget the most important thing, which is "Value".


Let me tell you what happens when you're desperately in need of a job: it will demoralize you. You won't be able to think of anything else.


I remember when I was looking for a job after graduation in 2019, I was desperately looking for a job. I was broke and that made me anxious and nervous . It was depressing. I was looking for money to the extent that I was scammed several times.


 But the moment I stopped thinking about getting a job and making money, I  started thinking of the value to create, everything changed.


I discovered that before I can give value, I must add value to myself. That was how my personal development journey began. Today, I am happy.


You too can start from somewhere. It might not be easy at the beginning but trust me, it will pay off.


Note: This offer is still on. If you have been afraid of starting then grab this one-time offer.


Let me hold your hand and start the journey with you. 


Don't miss this.

#Debbie  Okorie 

#Digitalskilkcoach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities