Love And Times!

 


Love And Times!

Writer By Odiba Philip

I am Overwhelmed, Exhausted and uninterested anymore in His Love.


He would say He loved me as though that's all my life depends upon.


I'm beginning to doubt His love, it feels to good to be Real.


He has so stationed His agents that everyone of them would find me no matter how I try to hide.


Where was He when I was thrown out of comfort.


Did He stopped loving at those times.


Was the love not strong enough to prevent all the pains I had to go through.


Common;


I needed no sutsaying to understand she was throwing in the towel.


The first thing I could reassure her was that He Loved her so much.


I mentioned that I had felt like that before, "You can't be" she said.


I smiled and told her I only gave myself into His Love and it Turned my life around.


She stared and smiled, she could not hold the tears.

She said "Help Me In".


We need to give in and find our way into the love of Christ and dwell in the Embrace.


It's key for living Victorious.


#MenInChrist

#YourPlaceofLove

#ChristisLoveEternal

#Phyll


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities