Do You Think I'm A Stone?

 


MY LOVE STORY

PART 1.

Written By Messiah Dauda

What am I?

Do You  Think I'm A Stone?

Tried my best all time to go into a relationship, but I don't just fit in.

Maybe GOD created me that way.

So many times I think maybe i'm scared

, but maybe it's not just my time yet.

.

.

.

I visited a long lost friend of mine one day. (A female friend precisely)

After greetings we gisted and laughed,

We had a lot to discuss because we had a lot of memories to recall.

We gisted for approximately an hour,

Then I decided to take my leave.

She ex courted me to the junction, we exchanged numbers and waved each other good bye.

To be sincere I had a crush on her.

When I got home, I sent her a friend request and she accepted. Then we started chatting.

We discussed about school, how she has been coping with the lock down n so on. Trust me she's cute.

I asked her about her relationship life, but she didn't respond instead she asked me about mine.

I told her how I gat no feels for girls , n how sometimes I toy with there feelings nd am off. I told her that maybe I haven't gotten the right person. And her response was. "Maybe you're not yet ready".

I believed what she said. Then I asked her again about hers.

She told me she hasn't found the right person yet. And that none had asked her out.

Wow I was shocked . Wait as cute as she was, she had never been asked out on a date?

Cmon she's 18. WoW I remained silent

. I couldn't write a word anymore.

So Truly ladies like this exist I asked my self.

That night I couldn't sleep. The thought of her flashed my memory, I tried my best to sleep but sleep wouldn't come.

The next morning.

When I found her online I decided to know more about her. Like how she feels about relationship.

She said she think relationships has so many responsibilities, like you have to check on him, know how he feels etc.

I also feel the same I thought.

I shared a secret with her which I'm gonna share with y'all.... 


#WritersINN

#WritingTopNotch

#PhronesisReadersClub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities