This Is How I keep Going...

 



This Is How I keep Going...

By Leon From Lifehack 


Have you ever started something, but lost your motivation half way?


Like the barriers and challenges you found took all the energy you once had.


At first, you started your day energized and excited. You were filled with purpose.


Now, every day looks like an uphill battle.


You just can't remember when you were bright and optimistic anymore...


When you were so motivated you felt you could take over the world.


Have you been in that place?


I know I have...


Let me tell you my story.


When I made the decision to leave my corporate job to start working full time on my business, Lifehack.


I went from having a safe job to work on my business full time.


I remember thinking to myself: "Yes! Now every day I work will be filled with motivation and purpose!"


After that, you would think the hard part was over.


Think again.


As it turns out, although I had my dream job, I was still a one man show.


I had to take care of everything.


I was also completely responsible for the growth and performance of this company.


Plus, challenges and obstacles just keep coming my way.


And I had to find a way to get through them all.


It wasn't easy.


At one moment, that motivation and passion I had started to slowly fade away.


I was tired. My energy levels were extremely low. 


I had my fair share of days where I just wanted to stay in bed and not get out.


During these bad days, only one thing kept me going.


One driving believe that made me push forward.


It was this:


The ones who succeed are those who persevere and don't give up.


Holding onto this helped me go through the rough times.


It helped me generate more motivation whenever I needed it.


Whenever I felt exhausted and without energy


I repeated this to myself. And my motivation would come back.


Because I knew I would make it.


And so will you.


So, next time you feel overwhelmed and your energy is low.


Just remember that phrase.


Focus on your purpose, and you'll have unlimited motivation to achieve your goals.


Hold on to this, and you'll succeed.


I believe in you.


Your friend and mentor,

Leon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities