DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO TO YOU!

 


DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO TO YOU!

By ...Orji Victor CP as the writer 

Him:- Sir, somebody directed me to you because I have a pressing need.


 Me:- Alright, thanks so much, what is the issue?.


Him:- It's about my wife.


Me:- What about your wife?


Him:- Because I had financial problem due to a crash of my business, she is now the bread winner of the family, she doesn't  take care of me, she only faced the Children


Me:- Really, but she respects you?


Him:- Yes sir, but she doesn't take care or think about me like helping me out financially.


Me:- Ok, please, when you were financially ok, did you take care of her abi you spent your money on side chicks and drinks?.

Tell me the truth if truly you need my help.


Him:- The truth is this sir, I wasn't there for her then, she complained about my neglect of her and the children but it was friends that deceived me.


Me:- You see, you weren't there for her when she was down financially, now you are down financially, you want her to be there for you.

Check am naw sir, e good?


Him:- It's not good sir, I have apologized and cried but she refused to forgive me. Even my Pastor came into the matter, but she didn't change. That's why I came to you.


Me:- Did you tell your Pastor the truth?


Him:- No Sir, because I occupy a good position in the church and I don't want to look bad before him.


Me:- Really, It's well, you didn't do well by hiding the truth from your Pastor.

I would have asked you to go back to your Pastor and tell him the truth, but I won't because you know why you didn't want to tell him the whole truth.

I will pray for you and give you counsel on how to go about things and some things you need to be doing at home for her and the kids that can help in softening her heart.


My prayer is that she listens to you and see you as a changed person as you go back to her

I will also pray for your financial breakthrough again.


I won't blame her at all because 

If you can't take care of your wife when you had money, rather, you chose to spend them on others and took care of your side chicks, please, don't blame your wife now she refused to take care of you now that you do not have again.

Only ask God to change her heart and her decision.


To you reading this:- 

If you want her to take care of you when your financial leg shifts, then take good care of her now your legs are strongly strong.

She is someone's Child too.


I am a preacher of love but I don't support evil things at all.

...Orji Victor CP

#pstorjivictorcp

#takecareofhernow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities