MAINTAIN A SOUND MIND

 


MAINTAIN A SOUND MIND:

Content Written By Mrs Grace Obialor,  

Works at Radio Nigeria (FRCN) 

⌚🚪🔬🔭🔮🔦

2 Timothy 1:7 - - For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of a sound mind.


God has given us sound minds but many Christians are do easily disturbed. A sound mind will remain unperturbed while the storms rag. Man loses his peace with the least problem he encounters.


God expects us to trust in HIM all the times, now inclusive. In John. 14:27- Jesus said, Peace I Leave with you, My peace I give to you, not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


John 16:37- He said, "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.


So, why worry in the situation we are in today.  Christ has overcome the world. If Christ has, you too can. So cheer up, we will overcome.If you believe, can I hear your AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities