Making 6 Figures? Let Me Do This For You


Jaime Masters 
👩💬Cool💫
👚👏💥
👖
👠👠

CEO For EventualMillonaire
Hey,
While quarantine has been hard on some businesses, others are thriving. Why?

I decided to ask the most successful business owners I know and one thing was consistent: they’re all leaning into the new opportunity and really leveraging their inner circle.

This didn’t come as a surprise to me as I’ve been running masterminds for 11 years. And for that reason, I get asked all the time whether or not masterminds are worth it.

My answer might not be what you think.

Masterminds really depend on three things: commitment, structure and people.
And there are big distinctions between what a lot of people call masterminds. Especially between paid masterminds and free peer-led mastermind groups.

The peer-led groups are more about support, accountability, resources, brainstorming, and personal experience-based advice.

So my advice is: If you are making less than 6 figures... Start your own free peer-led group! That’s what I did at the beginning - and here is a quick and easy worksheet for your own.

But if your business is making over six figures, you might need a higher level of commitment, with coaching, action plans and other six-figure owners., which is what paid masterminds are designed for.

I’ve personally been in the same mastermind for TEN YEARS!!

It’s the single best thing I’ve ever done for my business and I hear the same thing from my clients - unsurprisingly, from my three clients who just hit their best months ever during the pandemic! :)

So if you’re making over 6 figures, I can help.
We’ve just opened applications this week for our new mastermind starting at the end of August.

Each member gets a custom 90-day action plan, group coaching, 1-on-1 sessions and access to our exclusive membership site to help you up-level your business.

Once you submit the application, we’ll review it and jump on a call to find out if you’re a right fit.

If you’re interested and want more information, submit your application here.  
I look forward to learning more about your business!

Warmest,


Jaime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities