I might fail in network marketing, do I give up?

.
Team win's group - from Emmy li
✍️I might fail,  but I will never quit. If I never quit then I can never fail. Am not a *Quitter*, I never give up. Would rather  die trying, because cause my *Boat* is always beyond *Burnt*. Challenges are ingredients to the Greater Success. *NEVER QUIT.*  because  Successful  People are not *Gifted*; they just Work Hard,  then Succeed  on *Purpose* .

_Your assignment in Network Marketing is to find the "Yes". But the *"Yes"* is behind several *"Nos".*_

_Your success lies in your ability to keep going after every *"No".*_

_In this business you may get more *"Nos"* than *"Yes",* maybe just *one* *"Yes"* after *6* or *7* *"Nos",* but the good news is you only need very few *Yes* to build your *EMPIRE*._

_The Yes will build your bank account, The *Nos* will build your personal character and personality ._

_Either way, it's a *WIN-WIN* situation for you._
 Even if they take what is yours keep going God knows what is good for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities