406 tips on how to text a lady and she's smiling like a cloud

Image result for photo for a flower
By Chibuzor Michael Onah
You've been wondering and lamenting as a guy perhaps you have a new catch else's where may be you went to a friend's birthday at night or something, but and suddenly this girl could just appeared to you innocently and she's free to any body that comes around her. you've been cracking your brain like brain storming and bumping it all the times in fact you've started developing aches but everything comes to nut, it a simple math here, text to her this faculties and watch in the next 24 hours should could fall for you.

Take me up so I can tell the world you’re ever mine
Michael C.Onah
cBAYLandplus


The night you told me to accept your mind while you left me at the restaurant alone, it could just that; I let you know not your mind but our heart is glued together like forever.
Michael C.Onah
cBAYLandplus

If I was given a flower every time I thought of you, I’d have a garden that’s overflowing with beauty…all because of you.
Unknown author

 Our world is loaded with madness and chaos. The one thing that will never change is my true love for you and only you.
Unknown author

Know that all of me loves all of you, my sweet beauty.
Unknown author

I love you for what you make me when I’m with you. It’s you that makes me a better person.
Unknown author

 Words can’t describe how fabulous you make my life. I love you forever, honey!
Unknown author

Women love to hear how important they are to a man. This text will make her day.
My purpose is to make you smile because that makes me smile too. Smile for me, my love.
Unknown author

If you want a girl to smile for you, all you’ve got to do is ask!
 Unknown author

Every time I picture your face, it makes my heart melt. You have the power to touch me like no other.
Unknown author


The night you told me to accept your mind while you left me at the restaurant alone, it could just that; I let you know not your mind but our heart is glued together like forever.
Michael C.Onah

cBAYLandplus

The smile I see in your face, I am satisfy and I can’t wait you to gripe on my waist so you take me away my abode.
Michael C.Onah
cBAYLandplus



The love you have for a woman can sustain her ever while you're gone for something.

By Michael C.Onah
cBAYLandplus


Your charming look won’t let me be the first time I met you. When you left me all I do is you; I could just finish my food on the restaurant, babe, could you please come back so I touch…
          Michael C. Onah
              cBAYLandplus                    

when you don't see the beauty in a lady's face that doesn't means she's ugly or something. it then means may be you don't have money to take good care of her but if you do.... oh my goodness.... she will always attract you for something. look every lady is beautiful depending how a guy takes care of his babe... true/false.
 Michael C. Onah
cBAYLandplus

I cannot forget the night you spent with me, when I remember; I could just cuddle myself on my cloudy pink pillow and smile to myself, ‘when are you coming back for another  tasteful night like the previous day?’

cBAYLandplus
Michael C.Onah

 When you go out of my presence all I’ll be imagine in my mind the perfume I perceived In your body, and when I remember it seemed solely very fresh to me again.
.
        cBAYLandplus     
Michael C.Onah

When you go out from my arms, all I’ll be saying when shall we meet for another warmth day like two night in the club we meet.
cBAYLandplus
 Michael C.Onah

Stop touching me here baby touch me  right where I can’t sleep if I don’t lay my head on your chest.

cBAYLandplus
Michael C.Onah


Why is it when you meet me you complain is not enough but when I demand for it you’re always satisfied?
cBAYLandplus
Michael C.Onah

The feels I have for you it’s enough to make me remain chaste even if you’re gone for days, I’ll always wait until you come back.
Michael C.Onah
cBAYLandplus


I’ve always want you to accompany me to a grocery center where I can pick something your choice and believe me it for you; I just make the best continental dish for you and you don’t look else just you are mine ever
Michael C.Onah
cBAYLandplus


If you say you love me for a thousand, I can boldly  yell  on my lungs that I care much about you for a million.
Michael C.Onah
cBAYLandplus


You are the missing piece to my life puzzle. I am complete with you in my life.
Unknown author


 I love the stars, but none of them compares to the beauty of you.
Unknown author
 There’s nothing I love to do more than to come home to you at the end of the day.
Unknown author


 You are the missing piece to my life puzzle. I am complete with you in my life.
Unknown author

I love the stars, but none of them compares to the beauty of you.
Unknown author


There’s nothing I love to do more than to come home to you at the end of the day.
Unknown author

This one is straight-up and heartfelt. Telling her this is going to make her want to be with you more.

Unknown author


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities